I like to give you something to watch or listen to every weekend: this time it’s a reading of Chapter Three, where we first meet The Keeper. The stunning footage of Belle Tout lighthouse and the cliffs comes courtesy of Tony Marchant, who shot it with a drone.
- Please support independent bookshops through Hive which has a special offer on the paperback right now or take a look at the excellent Much Ado Books in Alfriston, near the lighthouse, where the owners Cate and Nash have been hugely supportive.
- The Light Keeper also available from Amazon, Blackwell’s or Waterstones.
- It’s also on Kindle for under three quid, which is almost criminal.
- Outside the UK, get it with free delivery from Books Depository.
- More about the story at www.thelightkeeper.org.
- Follow the blog or like my Facebook or Instagram page for the chance to win books and a night at the lighthouse.
- Please like, share or respond, I’d love to hear from you. And that’s it for now. Love and strength to you and yours.